Skip to main content

King of Hearts Pt. VI

The silky sheets wrapped around Andre as the room burned of a fragrance of sex & sweat. Andre felt the cool sweat dripping down his body as Michael told him to arched his back some more. Michael slammed Andre's walls in as Andre moaned. Andre tightened his grip on the bed.

"Take this shit nigga" Michael commanded.

"Hell yea I like that" Andre mumbled out of Michael banged his brains.

"You love Daddy dick" Michael wrapped his hands around Andre's neck.

"Aww…shit! Hell yea I love this dick baby" Andre screamed out as he felt Michael's hands coiled around his neck.

Andre's eyes rolled in the back of his head as Michael hit his spot and Michael kiss his soft lips. Michael took his hands off Andre's neck and placed them on Andre's hips. He pushed deeper into Andre make to sure now to stop until he knew Andre would lose control.

"Oh shit! Ahhhh!" Andre screamed as he nutted on his sheets.

"Hell yea baby get that nut" Michael moaned as Andre climaxed.

"Come here baby" Michael commanded as Andre turned around.

Andre sucked Michael's dick and he felt Michael's dick throbbing in his mouth. He grasped Michael's dick head with his lips.

"Ahh shit, I am about to cum" Michael erupted in Andre's mouth.

Michael pulled it out and poured his sweet creamy cum on Andre's lips and both of them licked it off.  Two of them lay back against the headboard and then Michael rested his head in Andre's lap. Andre caressed his head and looked into Michael's eyes.

"Baby that was amazing" Andre smiled.

"I know baby. You got that good good" Michael laughed.

"I know I do" Andre laughed.

"But Michael what are we doing?" Andre stated and Michael paused.

"I don't know yet" Michael answered.

"Maybe we can try for a relationship" Andre stopped caressing Michael's head.

"Maybe baby…We can give it a shot" Michael said and Andre smiled.


© All rights reserved by D’Kwon Ty 2012

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is This Natural

Is This Natural Jon walked into his bedroom, went into his nightstand and proceeds back to the living room. Devon sat there sipping on a fifth, lit up nice ass blunt, and take a puff. “So what ya ass been up to my nig” Jon asked. “Nothin much coolin dawg” Devon said. “Man, the other day I was over my homeboy house, my ass fell asleep, and I wake up this nig had his shit in my mouth” Jon said as he take a puff. ‘What you do my nig?” Devon said as Jon passed him the blunt and he blew smoke. “What was natural?” Jon smirked while taking the blunt from Devon . “So what was natural?” Devon raised a brow. Jon reached inside of his pants, caressing his ankle slapper and Devon bite his lips. Devon took another hit of the blunt and move closer to Jon. He was mesmerized by Jon’s light maple brown eyes; Jon met his glance as I gazed into Devon ’s hazel brown eyes. Jon went closer, Devon inched closer to Jon and then the lips touching. Devon ’s b...

King of Hearts Pt. IV

The sweet, savory taste of Andre's kiss intoxicated Michael's growing desire as they proceed to the bedroom through the narrow hallway. Every kiss was brief and sensual embrace of rapid passion as they wrestled to take their clothes off. Michael torn what little clothing Andre had on as he glided his hands across Andre's smooth skin. Michael broke from their embrace of the lips and their wars of the mouths to start sucking on Andre's chocolate neck. He slowly bite on his neck and sucked hard. “Naw you can't be doing that” Andre moaned as Michael bite his bottom lip. “Really? What should I do then?” Michael smiled. “Let me show you...” Andre pointed to his bedroom Michael lifted Andre off the ground into his strong caramel arms and entered the bedroom. He slammed Andre on the bed and released Andre's from his skinnies. He exposed Andre's black American Eagle brief and he reached to take them off. “Naw...you got to take them off with your teeth.” Andre placed...

Hot Boyz Chapter 1 & Prologue

Prologue I am sitting here in tears running down my face. I have been crying for hours since my baby, boo, and heart left me. The sky was very pretty orange color and I was looking out of the car window. I was watching the planes take off. My boo is on his way to Chicago , my baby is on his way back to Texas , and my heart is on his way to Atlanta . It hurts me to watch the plane to leave and I clanged onto my ring. No one can understand my pain and my heart are shattered into millions of pieces. I never thought that I would lose of them. One year gone and a whole world lost. My world began to grow dark and spiral. “Fuck this shit!” “FUCK LOVE!!” Chapter I Senior year in high school is stressful and school had been in full force. The first semester, I walked to my first class and the air on the breezeway was a little cool. We did our normal routine and then time passed for fifth. I make it in class on time and teacher had made it into the classroom. ...